Immediately after filling the registration application for membership in the site, the client shall not disclose specific information and choose a user name and a secret password for use when entering the site. Upon acceptance of the application for registration, you would be considered a member of the site and so you have agreed to:
1. Be responsible, in particular, to maintain the confidentiality of your access information to your account and password and to identify the persons who are allowed to access and use your account.
2. In case of any illegal use or hacking of the account, the client must inform the Bookabikia site and Company.
3. If you do not inform the site or Bookabikia Company immediately of any unauthorized use and / or penetration of the account, the site and Bookabikia company don’t endure any responsibility.
4. The Website and Bookabikia Company will not be responsible by any means for any loss of the user, either directly or indirectly, morally or financially as a result of exposed username or password information.
5. It is known for the client that only he is responsible for maintaining the use of the Website with all seriousness and credibility and he/she is bound to compensate the site and Bookabikia company for any losses and damages may occur as a result of any use of illegal or real or commissioner by your side for your account by you or by anyone else had access to your account whether to accomplish services or anything else by using the username and password, whether authorized by you or without.
6. The client acknowledges that all the information that the disclosures are true, correct, up to date, complete and correspond with what is required in the registration form on the site.
7. Do not include in the registration form any of your contact details as the addresses or e-mail or phones or any personal details of numbers, or the word \"Bookabikia\" as the username.
8. Site is committed to deal with your personal information and contact details with confidentially.
9. You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data respectively for the purposes of keeping them valid, correct, up to date and complete. If you provide untrue, incorrect, not up to date or incomplete information or violate what is stated in the user agreement, the site and / or Bookabikia company have the right to halt or limit or cancel your membership and your account on the site, without causing any damages to the rights of the site and/or Bookabikia company and their means to recover their rights.
10. In the case of non-compliance with any of the above, the site and/or Bookabikia Company have the right to suspend or cancel your membership and block you from the site. We reserve the right to cancel any accounts that are unconfirmed and unproven, transactions or accounts for a long time without activity.